Pages

3/25/13

Let's Do Brunch



I've mentioned my love of brunch before...eggs benedict, cinnamon streusel coffee cake, chicken-apple sausage...the list goes on. There are just so many delicious possibilities when sweet breakfast meets savory lunch. And I feel the need to sample them all. Admittedly, I usually end up in a food coma by 2pm.

But lately, I've been determined to lighten up my cooking. I'm convinced that brunch needn't be a chaotic food-fest. My mission: to create wonderfully satisfying treats without overdoing it.

So far, I have a few favorites. I'll update you as I experiment with more ingredients and flavor combinations. But for now, here are some successes from other fabulous bloggers:

Banana Cinnamon Cake

Spinach Artichoke Mini Fritattas

Coconut Pancakes

Baked Eggs Florentine 

Pumpkin Waffles

Have fun testing these refreshing recipes - tell me how they turn out! And I'm dying to know: what are your favorite brunch dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment