Pages

4/1/13

Quiche

Considering my recent brunch obsession, it only seemed appropriate to make a quiche. I used a GF pie shell because I love a good crust :)


Bunches of mushrooms and chopped herbs met up with organic whole eggs and leafy spinach. All of the lovely ingredients combined to form a crisp-crusted, creamy textured quiche.

The result was a versatile dish, suitable for an on-the-go breakfast or tasty lunch. I went through mine so quickly that I baked another one last yesterday. Here's hoping that  it gets me through the busy week ahead!

GF Quiche
3 whole eggs 
3 egg whites
1/4 cup milk 
1 cup sliced mushrooms
3 fistfuls chopped spinach
Your choice of herbs (parsley, chives, basil...be creative!)
1 GF pie shell (I used 

I also included chicken apple sausage for flavor and texture. If you want to omit meat, simply add extra veggies 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined. Add other ingredients and mix together. Pour everything into a pie shell and bake for about 40 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment