Pages

8/28/13

Gluten Free Gems: Breakfast Favorites


This week's gluten free gems make for a delicious morning meal...or if you're weird like me, a tasty breakfast for dinner ;)

1. Aidells Sausage

This sausage is flavorful and comes in varieties like chicken-apple and mango. I enjoy them all but love the versatility of the artichoke-garlic. Its flavor pairs well with vegetables and hearty grains. I even use it in my lazy day scrambles!

2. Van's Gluten Free Waffles

Imagine a sweet, golden waffle with soft & doughy insides. These Van's ones sure come pretty close! I've tasted a lot of frozen gf products, only to be disappointed at the end result. Luckily, these waffles hold up their crisp and don't collapse under syrup and berries. (and that's a lot of syrup if I have anything to say about it!)

3. Canyon Bakehouse Bread

Who doesn't love biting into a slice of toast every now and then? This yummy bread is loaded with nutritious whole grains, which are often left out of gluten free baked goods. I use it for sandwiches, open-face melts, and am currently experimenting with a French toast recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment