Pages

9/23/13

Domino's Does GF


I tried Domino's gluten free pizza crust for the first time last night and thought it was worth a post! First of all, this crust can hold its own. Unlike many gf batches, it doesn't collapse under sauce, veggies, meat and cheese. That's great news for anyone who loves piling on the toppings (myself included). So knock yourself out with the extra sausage...if that's your thang.

There's something sweet about Domino's thin, crispy crust - sort of like sticky rice. It may sound weird, but the flavor combination just works...something about the sweet + savory duo. Unfortunately, it can taste a little dry because of the chewy consistency. My suggestion? Order some extra sauce with your pie to make up for any dryness!

It's fun to customize your pizza with Domino's app or online ordering service. You basically build it from the dough, up. I went for classic tomato sauce, tons of veggies (of course), Italian sausage, black olives, and feta cheese. It was pretty tasty. I'm already dreaming about my next creation :)

What's your favorite kind of pizza?

1 comment: