Pages

10/30/13

Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit Program

As a member of the Her Campus Blogger Network, I get access to some pretty cool opportunities. The most recent of which brought me an exciting package in the mail. After a long day at work, I was greeted by this little beauty:



Inside was a ton of amazing swag from Her Campus and some of their partners. I was stoked to find colorful Poppin notebooks and pens - perfect for taking toes and jotting down new recipe ideas! There was also some neuro SONIC, which provides sustained, focused energy and can help you power through days when you're feeling less than motivated.

And the fun didn't end there. Mini Luna bars poured out in delicious flavors like s'mores and white chocolate macadamia nut! Regular Luna bars aren't certified gf, but you can check out their gluten free protein line here - the flavors are chocolate covered and delicious.



Chipotle generously included catering cards - Mexican food fiesta, here I come! I love the company's soft tacos and customizable burrito bowls, which are both great gf options.

I'm loving all of these new products and can't wait to share them with my family & friends. A huge thank you to the HC team and all of their fabulous sponsors!  

1 comment: