Pages

6/10/14

Quest Bars


If you're like me, eating healthy is a priority for a variety of reasons. But a busy schedule can make it hard to cook freshly and fix meals on a regular basis. Instead of noshing on candy bars and chips, I often find myself reaching for protein bars - sometimes multiple ones each day!

Although many protein bars are healthier than their sugar-laden candy counterparts, you'd be surprised to know that just as many aren't. Yuck. After learning about this, I've drastically minimized my overall intake of processed foods.

Since I'm constantly on the go, I still arm myself with nutritious bars - they make wonderful portable snacks. But finding gluten free and healthier bars can be quite the challenge.

 Quest offers an appealing protein bar alternative without all the junk. Loaded with whey protein and naturally-derived flavors, they're a smart pick for your tasty afternoon pick-me-up. Quest makes flavors like chocolate peanut butter, white chocolate raspberry, and cookies and cream. My hands down favorite is cookie dough - nuke it in the microwave and you'll be surprised at this bar's genuine doughy consistency (:

Have you tried Quest Bars?

No comments:

Post a Comment